March 26, 2007

PSST....I KNOW YOU ARE THERE!



Sorry about sticking my nose in your computer screen! I just need a second of your time! I need some advice about dealing with Empty Nest Syndrome! I am the mother of five growing puppies. One has already left the nest! She's in her new furever home! The other four are so adorable that they will find new homes of their own. Here's my dilemma...I love my kids but I would really love to have someone spoil me rotten for a change! I have been the best Mom to them but I feel left out sometimes. Would it be selfish of me to ask you to bring me home with you? I would love to go on walks with you! I am great at cuddling. I got lots of practice with my five puppies! If you decide that you can't take me...do you happen to know someone who would love to adopt one of my kids? I promise that I won't let on that I am eager for the nest to be empty! Hee Hee!

0 comments: