June 6, 2007

Seasons of Love


ALL Five hundred twenty-five thousand Six hundred minutes,Five hundred twenty-five thousand Moments so dear.Five hundred twenty-five thousand Six hundred minutes How do you measure, measure a year?


In kibble, in belly rubs , in going for a walk, In playing ,In running , in Pointer smiles, in Pointer tail wags , in Pointer love.

This is the season of love! I'm in Iowa and did we get some rain! But my foster family opened their hearts and home to other dogs that needed a place to stay while their families go out from under all that flood water!

But you don't have to live in Iowa to adopt me! IBR sets up transports and runs to get dogs to their fur-ever homes if it is in another state.

I would do best in a home with older kids, I love people and dogs too!

Check back soon for more updates. I've been in foster care a long time and I can't wait to find my fur-ever home!

Back to my tail wagging, kibble eating, running and playing,

Shirley

0 comments: