August 28, 2009

It's Time To Say Thank You. I've Been Adopted. Hurray!!!!

Although this is a happy time, it's also a sad time. They have, like others before them, loved me and provided a home for me to get back on my feet. It's been trying at times, I know for them and my other foster home, but I'm thankful that none of them gave up on me. That they cared enough to figure out my issues and help me to where today, I can say, I have a forever family once again. To you, my humans, and to my fur friends that surround me, I will never forget all you've given me and my love for you will always be. I hope someday we can meet again at a doggie park and romp through together. I hope that someday, I can give my humans wet kisses to let them know, I still remember.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. IBR IS THE BEST RESCUE!

0 comments: