July 16, 2009

Update From My Foster Home

Hi,
My name is Shirley. I’m a lover. If you ignore me I’ll slide right under your arm to let you know I need a hug. But I'm not pushy about it, like I need it all the time or anything. Just once in a while. Just to know you love me.
I’m a beautiful liver and white English Pointer with soft brown eyes that melt your heart. I am not only ‘birdie," sometimes I’m "squirrely." My foster mom calls me "squirrely Shirley."
Pretty Shirley girl!

It’s hot out here. Let’s go inside.

I spotted a neighbor dog go by.

I am now in great shape and healthy as can be. Just look at my style.


Here’s me relaxing with my foster sisters.
I’m just relaxing.
We’re all squirrely here. I’m OK around cats, although I love to point them out too. That makes our 2 cats very nervous. I like that. I love running at the dog park and in the yard with other dogs. I get along with them as long as they don’t get any attention, so I’d do best in a household with only one dog…me.

0 comments: